All parents want the best for their children. Yet when caring for a sick child, it’s hard to know what to do. The time-tested wisdom of Ayurvedic medicine offers surprisingly effective solutions to children’s health problems today—from ADHD to obesity.
This step-by-step guide explains how to use natural solutions such as diet, lifestyle, daily routine, meditation, massage, exercise, yoga postures, herbal remedies, and aroma therapy to prevent illness and restore balance. With this practical book in hand, you can keep your children healthy without negative side effects.
Inside you’ll find:
• Insights into your child’s mind-body type
• Top five foods to boost immunity and prevent disease
• Healthy recipes kids will love
• Daily stress-relief habits to teach your child
• A directory of common childhood illnesses with holistic remedies from Ayurvedic medicine
• The role of digestion in creating mental and physical balance
• Ten ways to protect your child against environmental toxins
Praise for Super Healthy Kids